White Eclectic kitchen.Home decor and designs with style



Finding Fall Home Tour – Neutral and Natural

  I am so happy you’re here.
Fall is my thing and making our home feel warm and cozy for the season is one of my very favorite things.  So, when Laura from Finding Home asked me to join in on the Finding Fall Tour with Better Homes and Gardens, I was so excited and honored!

Here’s how it works: there are four days of amazing tours from talented bloggers across the web.  If you’ve missed any, here’s the start of the tour.  It will take you through all lovely homes!  And then on Friday, we’ll all be inspired by BHG.com.  I am so excited about something new that they’re offering – 100 Days of Holidays.  You can sign up here and continue being inspired for this holiday season!
Onto the beginning of fall at our little downtown cottage.  My goal was Neutral and Natural.  I was hoping for a big more neutral hues than my usual layered color.

I have to make myself wait to start on fall things until after Labor Day.  I love it and crave it all summer, but my “fallifying” of this little home of ours is just getting started.
Let’s start in the kitchen, the heart of our home, shall we?

I still love our bright, white kitchen and it’s country rustic touches.  The orange of sweet little pumpkins look even better against white, in my book.



 
Though it makes a home a bit harder to photograph, I sure do love our open floor plan.
 white-eclectic-kitchen
Welcome to the first glimpse of our fall home tour, y’all! If you’re headed over here from Uncommon Designs, welcome! I am so happy you’re here. Fall is my thing and making our home feel warm and cozy for the season is one of my very favorite things. So, when Laura from Finding Home …


Found on:thewhitebuffalostylingco.com
See more:

Related

kitchen ideas 2874149631943137039

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

The best

Latest

living rooms
item