Living Room Decorating Ideas.The home decor and designs with style

 Living Room Decorating Ideas

Chevron & Your Granny

**On a more serious note: My thoughts and prayers are with everyone on the East Coast right now. I can't imagine.**
I know that, for many peeps out there, chevron has come and gone. It will come and go again, to be sure, but for many it's knocking pretty firmly on Death's decor door.
 
That being said, I'm still a fan and a believer. Call me a granny who clings to things from the past...but, in my defense, they're awesome things from the past. Like:
- Back to the Future (one-point-twenty-one jigawatts!)
- Jon Bon J (wooooah, livin' on a prayer, take my hand and we'll make it I sweeeaaaar) (except when I was younger, I thought that saying the word "swear" was like cursing, so I changed the lyrics to say, "...and we'll make it I pro-mise" haha! the beginning of the end of my nerd-dom),
- leg warmers (hello: practical, convenient, AND stylish), and
- Snapple (when was the last time you've had one? it's been way too long, for me, but those things were tasty). And, yes, now chevron.
 
How can you not love a print that contributes like this:


Read more:
Living Room Decorating Ideas on a Budget - Gray and yellow in the San Francisco Bay Area. Gray and yellow continued to be a popular color palette for homes in 2012, and Houzzers loved the inspiration that this living room provided. Even though the room uses several very different patterns, soothing gray tones help tie the entire space together. 
 Found on smartgirlstyle.blogspot.com
See more:

Related

living room 8475143562194025076

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

The best

Latest

living rooms
item