the grey & red for a small powder room.Home decor and designs with style

I actually love the grey & red for a small powder room - sublime decor
This is sponsored content from BlogHer and Sherwin-Williams.

The other day, I shared my plans to make over my red powder room using the Sherwin-Williams Color Visualizer tool.  I mentioned that I had my color options for the new space narrowed down to three; Garden Gate, Cast Iron and Connected Gray.  Using the Color Visualizer, I was able to test the colors and picture the space before actually painting.   Are you ready to see which color I chose? 
First, here is what the space looked like before...


Using a neutral wall color allows me to change the look of my bathroom by simply switching out the accessories.  

Related

bathroom 6650616198616767223

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

The best

Latest

living rooms
item