Family Room Reveal-Thrifty, Pretty & Functional.Home decor and designs with style


Family Room Reveal-Thrifty, Pretty & Functional

I love the warm neutral colors in this room. The storage in this living room is nice-especially her use of baskets




Hi friends,
 I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

It has been a busy few weeks, trying to wrap up some finishing touches on our family room.

It has taken some time & LOTS of patience

but I am happy to say I am finally done,

I think……

We bought this home 2 years ago & all along I had a vision for this room but…..

with so much to get to & decorate I had to put this room on the back burner for a bit.

So instead I re-used the furniture I  had & made it work for the short term.

Slowly, I began adding in the pieces that I wanted

& finally bought the sectional a few months ago.

I don’t think I am alone in saying that,

sometimes we want so much for our home to look a certain way,

the way we see in magazines but we forget that these

things take time.

A room that is layered & filled with items and details that you LOVE evolves,

over time.

I had to tell myself this a few times:).

This family room makeover was done on a ridiculously
Found on:cityfarmhouse.com

Related

living room 8749829971953293243

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

The best

Latest

living rooms
item