Choosing Bathroom Wall and Cabinet Colors.Home decor and designs with style

Choosing Bathroom Wall and Cabinet Colors {Paint It Monday} The Creativity Exchange

I hope you guys had a great weekend!! Welcome to another Paint It Monday!
I have had a lot of bathroom paint color questions lately. It seems like everyone I talk to is either revamping their bath or in the planning process. I thought I would share some of color inspiration and tips as you choose your colors for bathroom projects.
I pulled together a palette of some of my favorite bathroom wall and cabinet colors to help you with a starting point.  Today’s palette are some of the most popular wall and cabinet colors right now for bathrooms and a good place to help you get started as you choose colors:
See more:

Related

bathroom 8919333406957539609

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

The best

Latest

living rooms
item