Britta Swiderski- redoing dinning room table and chairs.Home decor and designs with style

09-14-13 Table Refinishing 101 by Britta Swiderski- redoing dinning room table and chairs



Hola amigos! I’m here today to share the process I took to turn my bargain dining table into the lovely, modern piece it is now. I’m blessed to have a mom that’s been refinishing furniture for years (she’s an Interior Designer by trade), and she showed me how to do the entire process when my parent’s came to visit a couple weekends ago. She’s kind of like my personal Yoda. :)
DISCLAIMER: I’m not a professional. Although I was taught by one, her first advice is always to read the labels first. Please observe all safety instructions and follow handling methods as listed on the materials themselves!



 Let’s begin with a look at the supplies used for this project. I’ve linked to all of them below mostly so you can see exact specifications of what I used. Everything we used on the project was purchased at Home Depot or a hand-me-down from my mom (most likely also purchased at Home Depot). Really, we should buy stock in Home Depot.

 09-14-13 Table Refinishing 101 by Britta Swiderski- redoing dinning room table and chairs
Found on:brittaswiderski.com
See more:

Related

dinning rooms 2737820180727862853

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

The best

Latest

living rooms
item