Bamboo Shades to make your windows look larger living room.Home decor and designs with style


 Bamboo Shades to make your windows look larger
Before we even bought our new home, I started filing away images of ideas for window treatments.  They offered to put blinds throughout the whole house for us (at an additional cost of course) but we declined because I knew I wanted something different, at least in a few of the rooms.  There are some rooms where blinds just make the most sense so we did install them ourselves in those rooms, but I wanted to do something different in the family room. Our old house had larger windows with pretty crown molding.  That was one of my favorite things about that house.  So when I walked into this house with basic, average sized, windows (even though they are great) felt a little squatty.  



Dwellings By DeVore: Bamboo Shades to make your windows look larger
 See more:
Found on:.dwellingsbydevore.com

Related

living room 405034645735494379

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

The best

Latest

living rooms
item