Year House Anniversary.Outdoors.Home decor and designs with style

My. Daily. Randomness.: 1 Year House Anniversary // My Favourite Home Projects to Date

1 Year House Anniversary // My Favourite Home Projects to Date

Here we are. One week into November and it dawned on me... we've been in our new house for one year now! That right, this past October marked our one year house anniversary. It feels like yesterday I was gushing about how I couldn't wait to move in... how long the 5 months felt... and how eager I was to start my Para Blog Crew projects. This first year really went by in a flash.

It was obvious when we first moved in the house didn't need a lot of work. Besides a crack in the foundation that needed to be filled, the house was pretty much in tip-top shape. However the bland decor and stark backyard left a lot to be desired. Over the course of the year "J" and I worked really hard on several home projects - making our house feel like home. Here are my Favourite Home Projects to date...

The Cedar Bench // The cedar bench project was my pride and joy! With a helping hand from The Home Depot, "J" and I built a beautiful statement piece for our front porch. I can't even tell you how many compliments we've received in the past 3 months..

The Raised Garden Beds // Growing our own vegetables and herbs was a big deal this summer, and although our tomato plants didn't produce as much as we would have hoped, at least we laid the ground work for years to come by getting the raised beds built. Building the beds was a relatively easy process, but it did take us 2 wheelbarrows, 5 people, and 4 hours to move 7 yards of top soil from our driveway to the backyard. In the end, I am incredibly please with how everything turned out.
See more: 
Found on mydailyrandomness.com

Related

outdoor rooms 452125158069571812

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

The best

Latest

living rooms
item