Love this living room.Home decor and designs with style

Love this living room color scheme, my couches are similar (about two shades darker). This could work!


Design and art are truly my passion. I've known this since an early age. I enrolled in art school in Germany as a late teenager because I loved anything that had to do with creating! I then worked in visual merchandising at one of the largest furniture stores in Germany which really was my favorite job ever. I got to design rooms and displays all day (just like the Ikea layout) without having to sell anything. At that store I got to learn from the in-house carpenters, coworkers, painters and wallpaper professionals. I hate wallpapering by the way, not my favorite thing at all.

In the US I went to school for Graphic Design and worked in the field for a short while but it definitely never compared to the hands on experience that I loved so much at my last job.
I would have to say that I have always loved to use black and white. It started with an obsession of black and white checkerboard floors as a teenager. I feel like I can't ever grow tired of it and there are so many different ways of using this timeless color combo. I used a lot of it recently in my Halloween house decor and I want to use more of it for Christmas again.

Love this living room color scheme, my couches are similar (about two shades darker). This could work!

Found on: danielleoakeyinteriors.blogspot.com.
See more:

Related

living room 2200157043161293497

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

The best

Latest

living rooms
item