kitchen cabinet decorating ideas

TONS of above kitchen cabinet decorating ideas! Now I just need a house... I like the butcher block for island
 I'm getting so excited to paint my kitchen white as soon as it gets warm enough outside, so my paint will dry correctly, out in the garage. Sooo.... naturally, being a woman, I'm already thinking about decorating everything. What has me puzzled at the moment though, is how on earth I'm going to decorate above the cabinets?
Does anyone else have this problem? I have WAY too much space above there that I can't NOT do anything. Empty space like that wouldn't bug most people, but it bugs me. So, here is what my kitchen looks like right now.



 Thrifty Decor Chick

Related

kitchen ideas 6501090460757881822

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

The best

Latest

living rooms
item